- This event has passed.
October 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Suspended for 2020
Grab your costumes and get the kids together for the Arboretum’s biggest family event of the year! ArBOOretum features fun fall activities for all ages including live animals, pumpkin decorating, and Houston’s only Trick-or-Treat Nature Trail. Enjoy these fall classics and so much more!
All proceeds for this event support the Arboretum’s wide variety of education and conservation programs.
- Trick-or-Treat Nature Trail
- Train Rides
- Live Reptiles
- Petting Zoo & Pony Rides
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Face Painting
- Food Trucks
- OffBeat Eatz
- Eaker BBQ
- El Guajillo
- Moooseum…and more!
Spooktacular New Additions:
- Halloween Market – featuring activities and wares from local vendors
- Pumpkin Patch – $5 pumpkins, unlimited photo opportunities
- Spooky Science Show – Halloween-themed science experiments
- Blood Drive – all donors (ages 16+) get into ArBOOretum FREE – click here to sign up!
The Arboretum grounds will be closed to parking for ArBOOretum. Offsite parking will be available the day of the event – please check back for more information as we get closer to the event.
We also encourage guests to carpool or utilize ride-share options to get to our offsite parking location.
- Become a member by October 18 at 4 p.m. for free entry
- Kids under 3 get in Free!
- Last entry at 3:15 pm
- No onsite parking, all guests must enter via the 610 Entrance.
Location & Information
Houston, Texas 77024 United States + Google Map 713.681.8433
December 4 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
December 5 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)