Are you interested in partnering with
Greater Houston Moms?
We love collaborating with companies and individuals that will add meaningful, quality content to GHM. For all inquiries looking to connect and/or promote your business via various marketing measures please request our full media kit by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Have a good look around to understand our audience. Then determine how your article can fulfill their needs.
How to get your post published:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your full name
- Social Media profiles, if applicable
- Your blog/site’s URL, if applicable
- Your pitch (it does not have to be the full article…yet).
Successful Content will be in line with GHM (so take a look around!):
- Houston – local, local, local! It’s up there in the title. Local is good. However, we are non-specific. Houston is huge and has so many angles to discover, so relevant Houston area content is awesome.
- Moms -Again, right in the title of the site. Our target audience is moms, so write to them. It doesn’t mean you necessarily have to be one or even female (contrary to popular belief, moms love to know what dads have to say, too!). If it interests you it will probably hit home with our readers too.
- General topics – We cover a lot of ground here and enjoy it so peruse the site and if you feel like you can contribute to any of our ongoing conversations and/or topics then feel free to submit in those categories too. Well-written writing that is catchy and connects with readers is the true key.
- Suggestions – Restaurants, local or trending fashion and beauty, travel, lifestyle, home, garden, humidity!
You should avoid excessive profanity and that which may be deemed vulgar, overtly political posts (though op-eds on certain issues may be appropriate to the site), and obviously anything slanderous and/or derogatory.
Write unique content that you have not published elsewhere (this will hurt your SEO)
Articles should be around 300-1500 words.
Submissions should have headings (H2), possibly sub-headings (H3), and paragraphs (not every paragraph needs a heading or subheading). We may add these as needed. Also, they should have no more than four relevant links (unless you have a good exception) and no affiliate links.
Images are not necessary for certain posts but essential for review type posts. Pictures should be optimized to 2:3, 3:2, a 1:1 ratios, compressed to 100KB, and be free of copyright or, if they are yours, include that information. The photos should be high quality and between 600 and 1200 pixels wide.
Greater Houston Moms Terms of Service:
- Articles must be unique and written for GreaterHoustonMoms.com, never been published anywhere on the Internet, and will not be published elsewhere (you are encouraged to link to them and highlight them via social media etc.)
- By submitting your content to Greater Houston Moms you are giving permission for Greater Houston Moms to reproduce, distribute, and edit any content published on GreaterHoustonMoms.com and any of our social sites.
- Greater Houston Moms has full rights to remove your credits and links from the article with no further notice as a result of any violation against guest posting terms and rules.
- Submission does not guarantee publication. Though, if it is reviewed and found to fit in well with GHM, it will likely be published.
- Submitted content will be posted between 1 day and 6 months after submission.
- Greater Houston Moms does not offer monetary compensation for posts or submissions.
- If you are a paid marketer or a promoter in any capacity please contact email@example.com for our complete media kit.
Once your provided information has been reviewed we will contact you via email with the next steps. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to working with you!