If you are ready to find the right group, club, or organization for your child this is a great first step. Joining and participating in a group with a mindful goal is a great building block to future success and lasting friendships. Check out our finds below!
Looking for something else?
If you know of something that would be a good inclusion feel free to comment below or shoot us an email or post it on the facebook page.
*Always independently verify times and prices
- Boy Scouts of America – Houston Area Councils: Sam Houston Area Council, Bay Area Council, and Three Rivers Council
- Cub Scouts - For boys Grades 1-5, Cub Scouting is the foundation of our organization and involves the whole family as parents pitch in to plan and deliver activities. (Note: A Lion program for Kindergartners is in the pilot stage and may be available in your area).
- Boy Scouts - For boys 11-17 years old, this is the traditional Scouting experience for young men. While there’s guidance from experienced leaders, Boy Scouts take their own lead, exploring places they’ve never been as they dive into the rugged world of outdoor adventure.
- Venturing - Venturing is a coed program for young adults ages 13 (and have completed the 8th grade) through 20. Venturing’s motto, “Lead the Adventure,” reminds Venturers to always pursue life in the spirit of adventure.
- Harris County 4-H – A club for kids and teens ages 5-18 (not just for your friends with animals), the activities are organized by topics and called ‘projects’
- Navigators USA – A secular Co-ed scout group