Athletics for kids can be an empowering activity. It teaches teamwork, perseverance, and how to reach a goal. If you are ready to find your child’s fit check out our many options below.
If you know of something that would be a good inclusion feel free to comment below or shoot us an email or post it on the facebook page.
*Always independently verify times and prices
- CROSSFIT & TRAINING
- OTHER: Fencing, Rock Climbing, Rowing, etc.
Looking for something else?
- Energy Dance Center (Memorial)
- Girl Scouts – Green Starlettes Drill Team (various)
- Spark (NW Houston) – Ballet, Jazz, Tap, etc. Pre-K and up
- Tew Academy of Irish Dance (Heights, West Houston, Clear Lake)
- Cypress Academy of Gymnastics – Boys’ Homeschool (5 and up) Th 3:10PM, registration and monthly sign up required
- Mazeika’s Gymnastics – Boys’ & Girls’ Level 1 Homeschool Classes 10:30AM, registration and monthly sign up required
- Iron Sports – T & Th 12-1:30PM and 1:30-3PM, F 1:30-3PM (ages 5-17), Drop-in $18 per class, monthly memberships and punch card options available
- Urban Movement – T & Th 1:45-3:15PM; 6-Teens; $20 drop-in, $60 for a four-pack, $99 unlimited classes/ month
- HIT Indoor Training Center—Batting & Fielding Classes for 6-11 year olds, 10AM-12PM; W: 12-2PM, $30/day
- Montgomery County Mustangs – Competitive Homeschool team for young men in junior or senior high school
- Swim Houston Aquatics Center—Year-round swim lessons, water aerobics, and swim team. Facility includes heated outdoor and indoor pools; $18/ class
- Indoor Tennis at Chancellors Family Center: (ages 5-13) W Th 1:00-2:00PM
- $119 for one day a week or $179 for both days for the 6 week session.
- Register by calling Rob Lee at (409) 365-8617
- Bayou City Fencing Academy – Classes and Camps
- Meyerland – T & Th 11am-12pm (Ages 7-11); 12-1PM (Ages 12-18)
- The Woodlands – T & Th 2:45-3:45pm (Ages 7-11); 3:45-4:45PM (Ages 12-18)
- Houston Sword Sports (SW Houston)
- Parati Rowing (The Woodlands) – grades 8-12
- Stone Moves – T & Th 9-11AM, 11AM-1PM, or 1-3PM; no minimum or maximum age – parents welcome; $25/ month for once a week
- Texas Rock Gym – Thursdays 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., $70/ month all equipment provided (Coach Roger runs the homeschool program)