Houston athletics for kids can be overwhelming. The choices are many. We know that involving kids in athletics is empowering. It teaches teamwork, perseverance, and how to reach a goal. But, one league is not necessarily fits-all. If you are ready to find your child’s fit check out our many options below in our comprehensive directory.
Do you have a great option that we should include? Please, let us know! Feel free to comment below or shoot us an email. Programs are constantly updating and changing and we want to know about the ones you love. From the mainstream to obscure Houston has a lot of options and the best way to keep it that way is to support your local organizations.
*Always independently verify times and prices
Looking for a different Houston Area Activity?
Houston Athletics for Kids
- HIT Indoor Training Center Batting & Fielding Classes for 6-11 year olds,
- Montgomery County Mustangs – Competitive Homeschool team for young men in junior or senior high school
- One Sports Nation: Fulshear
Crossfit & Training
Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Creative Movement.
$20 off of the first class if you mention this listing
- Energy Dance Center (Memorial)
- Girl Scouts – Green Starlettes Drill Team (various)
- River Oaks Dance
- Spark (NW Houston) – Ballet, Jazz, Tap, etc. Pre-K and up
- Tew Academy of Irish Dance (Heights, West Houston, Clear Lake)
Gymnastics & Cheer
Houston Youth Lacrosse
At HYLAX our goals are simple: Safety, Fun, and Competition.
We are a welcoming club open to boys and girls ranging in age from 1st grade through middle school and covering playing skills from beginner to more experienced.
- 3d Lacrosse (multiple locations) – Middle School and High School Boys
- Atascocita Eagles Lacrosse – Boys and girls grades K-12th
- Bridgeland Lacrosse – High School Boys
- i9Sports (multiple locations) – Elementary and Middle School Co-Ed
- Iron Horse Lacrosse (The Woodlands/ Kingwood) – Middle & High School Boys
- Clear Lake Lacrosse – Boys and girls grades K-12th
- Cy-Fair Ironmen Youth Lacrosse – 3rd-8th grade boys
- Cy-Fair Iron Maidens Lacrosse – 3rd-12 grade girls
- Fort Bend Panthers Lacrosse – 5th-8th co-ed & High School Boys
- Friendswood Mustang Boys Lacrosse – High School Boys
- Greater Houston Girls Youth Lacrosse Association – Girls
- Katy Youth Lacrosse – Boys and girls grades K-12th
- Klein Lacrosse Club – Boys and girls grades K-12th
- Langham Creek Lobo Lacrosse (Cypress) – High School Boys
- Magnolia Lacrosse Association – 1st-High School Boys
- Memorial Boys Lacrosse – High School Boys
- Richmond Grizzly Lacrosse – K-8th
- Sidewinder Lacrosse (The Woodlands) 4-6th, Middle & High School Boys
- Spring Branch-Memorial Lacrosse – 1st-8th Boys & Girls
- Team 91 Texas (Missouri City & CyFair) – 3rd-5th, Middle & High School Boys
- Texas Legacy (Cypress) – 5th-6th, Middle & Highschool Boys
- The Woodlands Junior High Lacrosse Club – Boys in grades 1 – 8
- The Woodlands Men’s Lacrosse Team – High School Boys
Parkour/ Ninja Warrior Training
- Parati Rowing (The Woodlands)
- One Sports Nation: Fulshear