From the organizer:
Break out your Lederhosen as we gear up for our 4th annual Lāktoberfest!
Saturday, October 7th is wide open to the public and will consist of the following:
⁃ Oktoberfest style brews
⁃ German contests (Men’s and Women’s Stein hold, and keg toss.)
⁃ Delicious German food specials
⁃ Special edition MERCH! (2023 LäktOberfest shirts and 32oz custom steins for sale)
⁃ LIVE MUSIC all day featuring The Damn Quails along with special quests Austin Tellez and Casey Bowen!
Again, this is all open to the public. Can’t wait to share this day with all our amazing patrons!
Timeline for the day:
- 11am Doors open
- 12pm Live music from Casey Bowen!electric
- 4pm Live Music from Austin Tellez
- 4:15 Keg Toss – Open to everyone, stretch on your own.
- 4:45 Lederhosen picture by the Lake!
- 7pm: Men’s and Women’s stein hold
- 7:45 The Damn Quails bring us home!