You’ll note the September Stack looks a lot like the August Stack. It’s been a bit hectic. Plus, I had to shake things up since I got Lasik right at the end of August and wasn’t feelin’ reading, so much.
- Divine Misdemeanors, Laurell K. Hamilton (almost done with this one – still)
- Shutter Island, by Dennis Lehane
- An Echo in the Bone, Diana Gabaldon (barely started – still – hey, it’s really big and takes a bit more focus than fluff reads!)
- Last of the Red-Hot Vampires, by Katie Mac Alister (third of the way through – still)
- Phantom of the Opera, by Gaston Leroux (read the intro long enough to wonder if it was based in reality, then promptly did an Internet search)
- WordPress 24-Hour Trainer: Watch, Read, and Learn How to Create and Customize WordPress Sites (Book & DVD), by George Plumley (I am more than four chapters now, but was probably right in that it’s mostly too late for me)
- Create your own blog, by Tris Hussey (this one went back to the library unread and with a late fee, maybe next time)
- One nation under blog, by David (David G.) Wallace (this one went back to the library, too, unread and with a late fee, maybe next time)
- Problogger, by Darren Rowse (I did it! Finished something!)
- WordPress in depth, by Bud E. Smith (This was another library returned, unread, late fee)
- Rapture in Death (In Death Series #4), by J.D. Robb
- Sail, by James Patterson
- The Looking Glass Wars, by Frank Beddor
Where to focus? It’s a bit of a motley collection. Ah well, so am I.