- This event has passed.
2021 Wig Wag Preschool Program at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum
November 12 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Preschool classes include a story, craft or guided play for pre-school kids and their grown-up. Feel free to bring a bagged lunch and play on our wooden train play structure and watch the trains go by!
Ages 2 – 5 yrs
Cost: $10 for 1 child and 1 adult.
2021 Fall Classes – TBA Previous classes were:
“THE SPOOKY EXPRESS”
Passengers of the Spooky Express have an exciting adventure that takes you across town! You’ll work with witches, ghouls, ghosts, spiders, and more as you try to save Halloween!
“LITTLE RED CABOOSE”
What is a Caboose? Why did we have them? Who rides in it and where is it in the train line? What has taken their place?
What are you thankful for? Do you know why we celebrate Thanksgiving? Come join me to talk about the really important things in our life…family and friends.
Let’s explore colors, trains cars and how fast they can travel.
“ALL ABOARD THE CHRISTMAS TRAIN”
Come spend some time with me and read a great story, sing songs, fun Christmas activity and learn about the Christmas Train.
Location & Information
Rosenberg, Texas United States + Google Map 281-633-2846
View Venue Website
December 4 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every year that begins at 9:00 am on day first of December, repeating indefinitely
December 4 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)