- This event has passed.
Scarecrow Festival (Chappell Hill)
October 10 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Festival boasts more than 250 juried exhibitors (home décor, gardening, artists, craftsmen, jewelry, clothing, etc.), delicious country-style food, live entertainment and music, and tours of the historic community. A special Children’s Activity Corner provides pony rides, a petting zoo, face painting, barrel train and more.
The Festival is hosted by the Chappell Hill Historical Society, a non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the preservation of the community’s history and historic buildings. The Society’s goal is to stage a high-quality, fun show in the downtown National Historic District. Our town is located among some of the most scenic areas of Washington County and boasts friendly people and a casual lifestyle. The festival area is Main Street, Poplar Street, and the property behind the Visitor’s Center.
There are no admission fees.
There is a $5 parking fee.
The parking lot is located on FM 1155 a short distance north of the intersection of Hwy. 290 and FM 1155.
NO STREET PARKING ALLOWED
LOCATION & DETAILS
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)