- This event has passed.
RRM Homeschool Program at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum
November 5, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Classes can be attended in person or virtually.
Online pre-registration required. Classes filled on a first-reserved, first-paid basis.
Families receive one free adult/chaperone with each paid participant. The cost is $12 per student. Additional adults and children will need to pay regular admission if they plan to utilize the facilities or receive a tour.
Fall Home School Classes
October 29, 2020 – “It’s Natural to Me”
- 3rd to 4th Grade
- Overview – students will be able to define a natural resource, identify the main natural resources present in the earth and determine renewable and non-renewable resources
November 5, 2020 – “Many, Many Millions”
- 3rd to 4th Grade
- Students will be able to write 7 digit numbers in standard, word and expanded form. They will be able to discuss the form for numbers through the millions using color coding and other activities.
December 2, 2020 – “Water, Water Everywhere”
- 4th to 5th Grade
- Students will identify the stages of the water cycle, learn how fog is made and participate in activities to reinforce the concept.
December 10, 2020 – “Harvey Girls’ Diner Dash”
- 5th to 6th Grade
- Students learn the history of the Harvey Girls and their role in supporting the railroad industry. They will also learn how to fairly split a bill by applying their knowledge of dividing decimals to real world situation of dining out.
Location & Information
Rosenberg, Texas United States + Google Map 281-633-2846
View Venue Website
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)