- This event has passed.
Magnolia Days Festival
May 14, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Big time fun in small town Texas!
Head over to Columbus, TX on May 14-15 and join the Columbus Chamber of Commerce and celebrate the Magnolia Days Festival! It is held on the Courthouse Square, under the shade of a 100 year-old live oak and magnolia trees, the Magnolia Days Festival is fun for the whole family.
Things to do at Magnolia Days Festival:
- Enjoy a self-guided walking tour or guided trolley tour to view many of Columbus’ historic buildings
- Take your photo with the Magnolia Belles on the Courthouse Square.
- Shop ‘til you drop in the Vendor Marketplace.
- Sample tasty food and beverages, ranging from sweet and savory.
- Enjoy a frosty brew or delicious glass of vino in our Biergarten and Wine Garden.
- Bring the kids and make lasting memories in our Family Fun Zone.
- Dance the weekend away to our fantastic lineup of free live concerts.
- Art Exhibits
- Horse & Wagon Rides
- Classic Car Show
Admission to Magnolia Days Festival is free and parking is plentiful.
– Magnolia Days
Location & Information
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)