- This event has passed.
Houston Restaurant Weeks
August 1 – September 6
What is Houston Restaurant Weeks?
“Houston Restaurant Weeks is the largest annual fundraiser for America’s largest food bank, the Houston Food Bank. The now month-long charity dining extravaganza features specially priced lunches, brunches and dinners at restaurants from The Woodlands to Galveston, Texas. Participating restaurants make donations based upon how many brunches, lunches and dinners they sell during the event, diners are not solicited for donations. The event includes restaurants located in Harris, Galveston and Montgomery counties. ” – HRW
When is It?
Many cities have ‘Restaurant Week’ but everything is bigger in Texas and Houston’s has expanded to be a month (plus) long celebration. It closes out over Labor Day weekend – what a delicious way to celebrate!
Where is It?
Houston Restaurant Weeks is everywhere! Amazing restaurants across the Greater Houston area (and beyond) participate. Check the map and there is sure to be a fantastic option near you.
How much does Houston Restaurant Weeks Cost?
This is, of course, variable based on the restaurant, but expect to spend about $30-$50 per plate. Generally, there are prix fixe options that highlighting several courses of the best of what the restaurant has to offer.
LOCATION & DETAILS
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)