Houston Creole Heritage Festival
October 2 @ 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
Guests will experience a full day of LIVE music, an assortment of flavorful food/restaurants/food trucks, dancing, special Mardi Gras punch, Creole Bar, Kids Zone, and more – all in the name of preserving the heritage of a dynamic culture. A VIP Experience will feature special guest Chef Gason, the NOLA Chef, demonstrating his skills at creating creole tasty treats. Family friendly festival.
The main stage will be filled with LIVE musical performances, including: Ruben Moreno and the Zydeco Re-Evolution, Dikki Du & the Zydeco Crewe, David Sylvester Jr Band and Texas born blues man ,E.J. Mathews. More entertainment to be announced.
VIP Ticket includes comfortable seating in special area section, Chef Gason Nelson, Special Guest from New Orleans will provide insight to the magic of Creole cooking and will share tastings and treats from his demo dishes, 2 Premium drink tickets , best view of all the action, access to bar inside of VIP tent (Your first two alcoholic beverages are free), VIP lanyard with “First Serve” privileges at vendor spaces.
Fresh Oysters, Crawfish, Gourmet Cookies, Desserts, BBQ, Brisket and more
Jewelry, Hand-Crafted Clothing & Accessories, Healthy Products, Vacation Ideas, and more
Location & Information
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)