- This event has passed.
Houston Concierge Association’s 11th Annual Cultural Partner Open House
July 26, 2021 @ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Guests from all aspects of the hospitality industry are invited to experience an evening of entertainment and networking during the 11th Annual Cultural Partner Open House and Clothing Drive for Star of Hope, hosted by The Houston Concierge Association (HCA) and Houston First Corp. on Monday, July 26, 2021 from 5:30-8 p.m. at Vault & Vino.
HCA invites guests to enjoy appetizers courtesy of D’lish Catering, Sambuca and Lawless Spirits & Kitchen along with complimentary beverages provided by Eureka Heights Brewing, and wines courtesy of Spec’s. Guests can enter to win a raffle for a gift basket valued at more than $2,000 including dinner, hotel rooms, tickets, unique gifts and more. Hospitality industry guests will also enjoy live entertainment by Twisted Entertainment/DJ Twisted and experience a Member Showcase Area with information about Houston and the surrounding area.
During the evening, Star of Hope will be collecting clothing donations benefiting homeless men, women and children. Donations will be accepted by the Star of Hope truck located near the entrance of the venue. Free parking is available at the event venue.
LOCATION & DETAILS
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)