- This event has passed.
Hands on History! at the Museum of the American G.I.
September 11 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
During the “Hands on History” days, there is interactive fun and educational activities for children all day from 10 am to 5 pm. Kids will get the chance to take photos in a vehicle and play fun games — all while learning a great deal about U.S. military history. “Hands on History” events are great for the whole family!
July 17 & 18: Hands-on-History Vietnam
Come to see the opening of Voices from Vietnam: Stories from Those Who Served exhibit! This exhibit delves into the experiences from local Vietnam Veterans and showcases each unique story. Get a first-hand look at the newest display, and meet the Veterans who served in the Vietnam War. Additionaly, they will be opening up the vault to show a special behind-the-scenes look at some historical weapons.
September 11: Hands-on-History 9-11 Remembered
As we commemorate the 20th anniversary of 9-11, we remember those who were injured or killed during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Join the Museum of the American GI and talk with first responders who were present at the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center on that Fateful Day.
LOCATION & INFORMATION
College Station, Texas 77845 United States + Google Map View Venue Website
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)