- This event has passed.
Drive-Thru Rain Barrel Workshop
May 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
“Rain barrels conserve water and reduce stormwater runoff, pollution, and bacteria entering Galveston Bay. They also make thoughtful and affordable gifts for the environmentalist in your life! One rain barrel can conserve about 1,050 gallons per year. REGISTER for our drive-thru rain barrel pickup / virtual workshop Saturday, May 8, 2021, for $35 (includes one barrel, one connector kit, and admission to the workshop for yourself and one guest).
Galveston Bay Foundation’s Rain Barrel Program is sponsored by LyondellBasell and Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages. Please note that due to COVID-19 we cannot accommodate in-person workshops. This workshop will consist of a virtual presentation via Zoom on the environmental benefits of collecting rainwater, as well as proper rain barrel preparation, installation instructions, and tips. To get a peek at the setup process, watch this video!
Workshop participants can purchase a maximum of 2 barrels + 2 kits. All sales are final, and we cannot accommodate refunds. If you miss your scheduled pickup/workshop for any reason you will be able to pick up/participate in the next scheduled workshop.“
- GALVESTON BAY FOUNDATION
LOCATION & DETAILS
Kemah, Texas 77565 + Google Map View Venue Website
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)