The Ice Rink at The Woodlands Town Center
The 21,000-square-foot permanent multipurpose facility features ice skating in the main room with lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, tables for parties and concessions.
Schedule: Nov. 17, 2018 – Jan. 21, 2019:
Monday – Thursday 3-9 p.m.
Friday 3-11 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sunday noon-7 p.m.
- Due to a private event on Sunday, December 16, 2018, The Ice Rink will be open from Noon to 2 p.m.
- School Holidays: November 19 – 23, 2018, December 20, 2018 – January 7, 2019, & January 21, 2019
- Monday through Thursday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Weekend and School Holiday Pricing
Weekday Pricing (Monday through Thursday)
The Ice Rink is located at The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion multi-purpose building/event center on the northwest side of The Pavilion at the corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines.
- 2005 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands TX 77381