Katy Area Safety Fest 2018
The Katy Area Safety Fest is Free to the public and will feature personnel, equipment, and apparatus from the 20+ agencies as well as many non-profits and sponsors that serve the greater Katy area.
The purpose of this event is to familiarize residents with the men and women who serve the Katy area, as well educating and engaging with the community through a variety of fun, educational, and high-energy activities. Whether you are a child or just a child at heart we know you will enjoy the many activities and demonstrations planned throughout the event.
Festival Activities will include:
• Law enforcement exhibits, vehicles, and equipment
• Fire and EMS tours, exhibits and demonstrations
• Life Flight and Police helicopter landings and viewing
• A “Jr. Firefighter Challenge”
• An inflatable play area (Kid Zone)
• Food and refreshment vendors
• Live entertainment