JDRF Houston 20th Anniversary Platinum Promise Ball
April 27, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 11:45 pm
Turn Type 1 into Type None!
As one of Houston’s premier social events, the Promise Ball is an annual black-tie event benefiting the JDRF Houston Gulf Coast Chapter. More than 1,000 prominent philanthropic community leaders join JDRF for a seated dinner featuring delicious cuisine, silent and live auctions featuring one-of-a-kind items, exciting live entertainment by Professor D, a night of dancing, and late night casino games with great prizes. The 2018 Promise Ball raised over $1.83 million for JDRF-funded research aimed at treating, preventing and curing type 1 diabetes in children and adults.
2019 Promise Ball Chairs, Dr. Mark and Mary D’Andrea, are excited to bring you an incredible night. Join us as we celebrate the amazing research developments over the past 20 years and the exciting developments ahead for type 1 research.
Houston, Texas 77010 United States + Google Map
May 31 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)