Do you remember going to the Big Boat Show as a kid? Playing house in the big yachts, climbing over the shiny new boats, picking colorful bait worms out of big buckets? The Houston International Boat, Sport & Travel Show has been a family tradition for sixty years. It gives families a day together, exploring outdoor activities that will enhance everyone’s lifestyle and bring the whole family closer. After 60 years, the annual Houston International Boat, Sport & Travel Show is still the largest Indoor Show on the Gulf Coast with a little something for every member of the family.
*This event will take place in NRG Center All Halls *
January 5-14, 2017
- Friday, January 5 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 6 -11:00am-8:00pm
- Sunday, January 7 -11:00am-8:00pm
- Monday, January 8 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tuesday, January 9 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, January 10 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Thursday, January 11 – 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Friday, January 12 – 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday, January 13 – 11:00pm – 9:00pm
- Sunday, January 14 – 11:00pm – 5:00pm
$12.00 for Adults, $5.00 for kids 6-12.
Children 5 years of age and younger are free.
Parking rate is $12 per space.*Cash only
*Parking rates are subject to change without notice.