August 2 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Paula Spencer will deliver the keynote speech. She is a mom of 4 who has been on this homeschool journey for 30 years! She is the Founding Director of Joyful Sound! Homeschool Choir, a program that is in its 27th year of service to the homeschool community. We are certain that you will be blessed by her wisdom, encouragement and sweet spirit!
This is a great opportunity to showcase classes/opportunities for homeschoolers as they plan their school year.
Break Out sessions are planned for both Friday and Saturday. We have a great lineup of LOCAL homeschoolers who are ready to INSPIRE you! If you have an inspirational homeschool related message that God is calling you to share during a break out session, please send a brief description of what you would like to share to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Friday, August 2
- Teacher Appreciation Brunch and Keynote: 10-11
- Break Out session 1 – 11:15-12:15
- Break Out Session 2 – 12:30-1:30
- Break Out Session 3 – 1:45-2:45
- Break Out Session 4 – 2:45-3:45
- Shopping/Planning 3:45-5:00
Saturday, August 3
- Vendor hall opens at 9 am
- Break Out Session 1 – 10-11
- Break Out Session 2 – 11:15-12:15
- Shopping/Planning – 12:15-2:15
- Break Out Session 3 – 3:00-4:00
- Vendor Hall open till 6
LOCATION & INFORMATION