n the spirit of community and collaboration, join us in celebrating Day of the Dead with music, games, and other hands-on activities, at the Museum’s new Glassell School of Artand The Brown Foundation, Inc. Plaza.
Check the schedule below and drop in at any time! Enjoy bites from food carts Popston and Coffee Q, too. Beginning at 6 p.m. drinks are for sale by credit card at the bar.
ALL AFTERNOON/EVENING (3 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Play Garden Quest III: The Legend of Stella
- “Passport to Latin America” Museum Self-Guided Tour
PLAY (3 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Film Screening: Pixar’s Coco / screened in English (3 p.m.)
- Art-Making Activities (3 p.m.–5 p.m.)
- Storybook Picnic with Houston Public Library (3 p.m.–5 p.m.)
HANG OUT (4 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Performance by Mariachi Luna Llena (4:30 p.m.)
- Film Screening: Pixar’s Coco / screened in Spanish (5 p.m.)
- Design Activity with Houston Community College’s Department of Fashion Design (4 p.m.–6 p.m.)
- Story Booth – Collaborative Bookmaking Activity (4 p.m.–6 p.m.)
- Lawn Games (4 p.m.–8 p.m.)
LET LOOSE (6 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Art of the Spirits Bar (6 p.m.–8 p.m.)
- Performance by Amin Safari (6 p.m.–8 p.m.)
- Lotería (6 p.m.–7 p.m.)
- Lawn Games (continue through 8 p.m.)
Drop in! This event is free. General admission to the Museum is available separately. For ages 12 & younger, Museum admission is always free.