Halloween Grosstopia at Children’s Museum of Houston
October 31, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Something icky is oozing its way to the Children’s Museum of Houston! A myriad of ooey, gooey and slimy has maneuvered its way into the Museum for three weeks of Halloween.
This October, take a dose of gross as you discover spine-tingling experiments, spirit-lifting interactives and slime-filled fun during Halloween Grosstopia!
Creep your way through the Museum in search of goblins, goodies and goo!
Grab your favorite costume and your best ghoul-friends to set out on a TRICK-OR-TREAT quest EVERY DAY!
SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN HAPPENINGS:
- Trick-or-treat daily! 4 – 6 p.m. weekdays, 4 – 8 p.m. Thursdays, and all day weekends thru Halloween Night!
- Meet some new friends during Creepy Crawly Creatures on Oct. 12
- Join the ghoul group for a day of ghastly costumes, weird workshops and monstrous moves during Zombies, Ghosts and Ghouls on Oct. 19
- Celebrate an entire day dedicated to icky, goey slime during Sime Time and witness our 3rd Annual Slime-Off! on Oct. 26
- Move your bones to funky tunes at our spooktacular Halloween Happy House on Oct. 31 (open until 8 p.m.)
Location & Information