2018 Lunar New Year Festival
The Year of the Dog is fast approaching and there is no better way to celebrate and learn about Asia’s Lunar New Year traditions than coming to CCC’s annual Lunar New Year Festival!
This year’s celebration will be on Saturday, February 17, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a full day of fun for all members of your family. The Festival features:
– A full day of more than 20 unique cultural performances from China, Vietnam, South Korea, and India
– Must-see Dragon and Lion Dances on the Main Performance Stage and at the East West Bank Marketplace
– The East West Bank Marketplace, which features over 50 different booths, including a dozen Asian street-style foods, arts and crafts, fun vendor games, and free giveaways
– An array of Asian cultural exhibits and workshops, including Chinese calligraphy, lantern making, and face painting.
– The Lunar New Year Festival Raffle, featuring 100 amazing raffle prizes to win!
The Chinese Community Center would like to recognize its festival sponsors: East West Bank, Lead Corporate Sponsor of the East West Bank Marketplace, Houston Arts Alliance through the City of Houston, H-E-B, Wells Fargo, Xfinity, Discount Power, Houston Symphony, Drewstar Insurance, M.D. Anderson, and Silver Eagle Distributors.
More details of the event will follow in the next few weeks, so please check back on our event page regularly!
Attendance and parking are free so feel free to bring all your friends and family. For more info, please visit http://ccchouston.org/